MyLaoHome Hotels & Villas has a long term commitment to serve our travel agents/Corporate customers faithfully and efficiently.
Please contact us through our email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com and we will reply you as soon as possible.
Otherwise, we have a live chat option on our website open 8am - 8pm Laos time (UTC/GMT +7) daily for quick response.
For international travel agents, we accept bookings confirmation with 50% deposit paid through either Paypal.com or credit cards. Please contact us for more information. Thank you.
We value breadth and depth in the activities we support
We remain true to the vision and values of our founder, Sir Henry Wellcome, a medical entrepreneur, collector and philanthropist. Our work today reflects the amazing breadth of Henry's interests, and his belief that science and research expand knowledge by testing and investigating ideas. Our governance is based on an updated version of his will.
Our funding supports over 14,000 people in more than 70 countries. In the next five years, we aim to spend up to £5 billion helping thousands of curious, passionate people all over the world explore ideas in science, population health, medical innovation, the humanities and social sciences and public engagement.
For example, one of the world’s biggest challenges is how to be better prepared for the next major epidemic. We take on this problem in many different ways – here are just a handful:
- Vaccine development, such as when we co-funded the development of a new Ebola vaccine
- Public health interventions, such as insecticide-treated bednets for malaria
- Behavioural projects, such as training health workers (opens in a new tab) to reduce risk of infection while working on the frontline
- Social science, including research into the ethics of medical trials involving pregnant women, of urgent importance because of the Zika virus.
- Developing research leaders in regions most affected by infectious disease (as we’ve done through our DELTAS Africa initiative (opens in a new tab))
- Advocacy, encouraging governments and global businesses to take part in building a more secure future for global health